Thursday, July 14, 2011

Food!

Tofu noodles from the Chinese village

Chinese style Burmese noodles

Mmm... Sandwiches from Juicy4U in Chiang Mai

Big Bowl Florentine

Words can't describe how nice it was to have a proper salad.

Dessert. Enough said.

Who doesn't scream for ice cream?!

Japanese ramen in Bangkok

Moroccan food! You really can get anything in BKK

Moroccan bread

Some delicious vegetable Morrocan dish (don't ask me what it's called)
There was couscous (not white rice!) underneath too

Happy 4th of July!
(Our awesome director and her husband baked these for us)

The salad section of our 4th of July dinner

I was so excited that I took a couple of bites before I remembered to take a picture. Looking back at the photo, this does not look very appetizing, but let's face it, this blog post was more for me than for anyone else. :)

No comments: