Finished teaching for the semester! Been a busy month. In the 17 weeks of this semester, I've only taught one full 21-hour week of classes... (although I have to say it was pretty tiring anyway) Went to Homigot this weekend with a friend from Daejeon. (Hand sticking out of the sea.) It was so windy... Gave out Christmas/ end of the year presents to the principal, vice principal and other teachers at the beginning of the week. Had a teacher's outing on Wednesday. Off to Busan on Sunday, then Japan and Hong Kong and Seoul for the rest of winter break! I'm going to miss my students though, especially the sixth graders who are going off to middle school next year.

Christmas decorations downtown
(I was so happy to see this because when I was in Japan 2 years ago, there were NO Christmas decorations)

Homigot

some of my students trying to catch snowflakes on the first day it snowed
No comments:
Post a Comment