Well, the world didn't end and I lied about my last blog post being my last blog post of the year.
My world might end tomorrow if I die running the Chiang Mai marathon. My first and, I decided during my training, my last marathon. 42km starting at 4am. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.
Things I'm worried about:
5. I'll get thirsty.
4. I'll get hungry.
3. I'll need to pee.
2. I'll need to poop.
1. I might not finish. That would just suck.
My world might end tomorrow if I die running the Chiang Mai marathon. My first and, I decided during my training, my last marathon. 42km starting at 4am. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.
Things I'm worried about:
5. I'll get thirsty.
4. I'll get hungry.
3. I'll need to pee.
2. I'll need to poop.
1. I might not finish. That would just suck.

No comments:
Post a Comment