Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To extend or not to extend?

http://geology.com/world/south-korea-map.gif http://geology.com/world/the-united-states-of-america-map.gif

Am trying to make the tough decision of whether I should stay in Korea (where I can stay with my program, get paid, and have health insurance, not to mention continuing working with the cutest Korean elementary school students) or go back to the U.S. (where my home and family are and people speak English and don't all look the same).

I feel like I'm at a fork in the road of my life and either way would take me in a different direction and not necessarily be better or worse than the other, but will I be thinking about the road not taken?

Deadline to decide my "life" (or just the next year of it anyway) is Friday.

Advice is welcome although I probably won't listen to it anyway.

3 comments:

cricket said...

dude i havent seen you in forever. i think you should come back and visit!

JHQY said...

Dudette, you gotta post these things earlier. What did you decide?

debi said...

i went back for a visit in february! and i'll be back eventually... i haven't really decided yet though >< who's douche?